Saturday 18th
June 2016
I AM JOE COX
I should
have been leafleting today! Then they shot JO COX.
And our ‘Party was plunged into tragedy.
Now! No one wants, nor needs to campaign. The evil sycophantic far right and left
Nationalists made sure we will STAY IN EUROPE on Thursday – Because NOW! People
will vote with their consciences, instead of being led by those, mainly ‘white’
shoddy men whose sickening fascist theology has encouraged the murder of an
innocent woman and mother, in broad day light, outside her local Library.
Do I believe
it was an Assassination? Yes I do! Don’t you?
May Jo Cox
rest in peace, knowing her senseless murder will bring back sanity to the ‘Center
Stage’.
We will
REMAIN in spite of the callous, the cruel, the racism and the following like
sheep, fools.
God bless
you, girl! I AM JO COX – and I will make ‘Them’ pay for the evil they do!
Believe
me. I am with you….
R.I.P
Jeremy Corbyn said
"Jo Cox stood for tolerance, justice, peace and human rights. We must come together as a country and face down hatred and intolerance in our society."
In Jo Cox's name, WE MUST PUT AN END TO THE TYRANNY THAT TOOK HER LIFE
"Jo Cox stood for tolerance, justice, peace and human rights. We must come together as a country and face down hatred and intolerance in our society."
In Jo Cox's name, WE MUST PUT AN END TO THE TYRANNY THAT TOOK HER LIFE
*Note* Continue your support of The Labour Party and Jeremy Corbyn here www.leftwardtendency.co.uk


No comments:
Post a Comment